Forums

William Moseley (English) : NEW BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "NEW BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"i know!" e said as he twisted me around to face him. "but it is still too dangerous!"
"i don't care!" i said crying.

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
i pushed will out of the way,and carefully and quickly bumped around in the dark,until i heard derek`s voice "DEREK!!!" i screamed.but it was too late...he was dead.a week later,it was the funeral.everything was so quiet,but i sang derek`s favorite songs at the funeral.i knew he would love that i remembered it.he was the only thing to a father i had,since my parents died when i was twelve and when derek was fifteen.dinner with will was quiet that night

on the edge of seventeen...
"will." i said. "i miss Derek."

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
and a few tears slid down my cheeks and into my milk.but i didn`t care,i missed my brother so much.

"we all do." he said grabbing my hand.

• Pays :
i squeezed his hand so hard,i thought i was gonna break it.but then i let go "i can`t live without him,will.he was the closest thing to a father i had"

"i know." Will said, pulling me into a full embrace.

• Pays :
more tears were streaming down my face.i couldn`t help it,he was the only thing i had

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Aww. this is so sweet. Yeah that's practically the way I feel about my bro Maddy. My dad died a week 1/2 ago. And now Maddy's the closest thing I have for a dad.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Consultez d'autres forums