Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
and i agreed- totally forgeting his punishment. Will and me cuddled next to eachother and

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
I thgink thats a stupid reason to be punished. I mean they are both old enough to have a girlfriend and boyfriend! and william and her are dating and kissing so why not anna and skandaR?

im down with that.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and then we heard some footsteps and the door opening and it was..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Habituée
it was Georgie.'Is it alright if I come in?It's very lonely being by myself at the table eating lunch.Where were you?'she asked

Check the gate....
just ehre..will said..and then we got up and went with her while she ahd lunch and then she said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Thanx for hanging out with me when i wa loneley georgie said. then...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i said..well thats what the family is for..and then georgie miled and said..well i guess thts very true..and then will said

• Pays :
what do u want to do today georgie? Do u want o play with ur friends?

can they come just for a few hours and then will said

• Pays :
sure, go call em up!

then georgie left and an hour later she was abck at the garden playing woth ehr friends and then will said

• Pays :
evry1 has something to do except us it seems

then i said..lets go to the river..and will said..well i guess it is okay..and then we elft to the river and then he said

• Pays :
is that what i think it is... I looked where he pointed and he pushed me in. i grabbed him as i fell in.

and then he said..

• Pays :
this is my favrite thing to do with u. Then will pulled me under pulled me under and kissed me LONG AND SLOW by a waterfall.

until i couldnt breath so i pulled off and got some air and then i continued kissing him and then will pulled off and said

"ok, im fully numb now... i cant even feel u kissing me..." so we got out and walked back to the castle, but then i saw something out of the corner of my eye. i knew it was anna, but i wasnt going to tell william. i turned my neck to see a little better and i saw her a eric in the garden making out. i sighed, took williams hand and walked back to the caastle and waited for anna to come back...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will said..i wonder where the rest of the family is..and i said

gee i dont know..." and i looked back towards the door
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
g2g!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...

Page : 1 ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums