Forums

William Moseley (English) : I'm a REBEL

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "I'm a REBEL"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i knoww i want to see the special featuresss! jaj my mom thinks edmund when he's older in the movie he is like supr hot
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
ha... my mom liked the old edmund too!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah he's hot
  • Pays :
The second time i watched the movie the only thing i was looking at was will!!!! I love his Accent!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
me 2!!! i want british accent
  • Pays :
yeah, in an interview he said that he thinks british girls are hot with that accent. Or something like that!!! so i want his acccent too!!

yeahh me 2 ! one day i will go to london and i will have a british accent
  • Pays :
yeah, ill go pretending to be a photoshoot person so i can take a million photos of him!!!

yeahh
hey ill be right back i am going to watch club house
  • Pays :
okay, i have to clean mu room!

did u already fiish cleaning ur room??
  • Pays :
kind of, i'm cleaning and writing here at the same time!!

• Pays :
hey you guys i just posted my new wallpaper

on the edge of seventeen...
where did you post it?

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays : Canada
HA dudes im at school YET AGAIN. Im supposed to do science but NO IM A REBEL

im down with that.