Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
oh that's fine. did you catch up on the stories or where you already caught up?

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
yeah, i caught up with the stories, (finnaly!!!!)

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i've given up because i can't get on the comp. that much so i just stick to the other topics because im too far behind

• Pays :
huh!... yea, i only need to catch up on More Stories, Im Back!!! But yeah thay are really good!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i should read them but it would take me days because my parents set a time limit for me. it absorbs (my word for sux) lol

• Pays :
huh!!!My parents don't even know when i'm on the comp. cuz i turn off the screen everytime they pass by!

ha ha! LoL

• Pays :
yea, theyd prolly get mad if they knew i spend my time obsessing over a guy i don't know!

my parents know and the think i'm crazy but they don't really do anything about it..............except set a limit for my time on the computer.

• Pays :
that suxs!, i stay up really late sometimes, and i'm the only one who uses the computer so...

do you have brothers or sisters?

• Pays :
just a little sister who thinks i'm completely crazy!!!

well i have two sisters and a brother, but one is really little. the older ones always want on here too and we only have one computer.

• Pays :
huh.. my sister doesn't like the computer...or william , apparently she dosn't know what hoxy means!!!

• Statut : Confirmée
my sister also likes william
  • Pays :
is your sister on this site???

wow! my whole family thinks im crazy but oh well. you can't help thinking someone is hoxy

• Pays :
true!!!

• Statut : Confirmée
no my sister is not in this sitee
do y'all have any new pictures of will. i'm kind of tired of seeing the same ones over and over.

Page : 1 ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums