Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then anna laughed and sat down besides me.."i really like eric..i hope that he also loves me as i love him"..then i smiled and said..i bet he loves you..and anna smiled..then she said i hope he doesn't get scared when he knows all the times they have hurt both of you..then i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"well, if he truly loves you, then that wont matter...if i can do this with william, then he can do this with you...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"you should bring him to the castle tomorrow" then she said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
ok, ill have a tree find him...oh, he doesnt know about the trees,boy thatll be a surprise!!! and we all started laughing.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then she sent a tree to tell him that he was invited to the castle for breakfast tomorrow..then i went to sleep next day i woke up and went out of the room and i saw anna with erick and then he said

"oh, good morning ur majesty...its a lovely day out isnt it?" i smiled. "yes, it is...anna have your gotten any news from the hospital?" i asked hopefully. "oh no, anna are you sick?"erick asked. "no, (yournames)husband, my brother is in the hospital right now and we arent allowed to see him...

well ill go to send a tree ill be abck in a minute..so i went outside and sent a tree to ask how william was..then i stayed there until the tee came abck and it said that will was coming home in a couple of hours so i went inside and told anna the news and erick started to get really nervous..

"wait, ur married to william??? as in the high king of narnia? wait so that makes you..." i smiled, "yes, erick, just chill, believe me...he'll like you...actually u kind of remind me of him...hes very much a gentlman like you..." anna smiled and i went in the house to tell the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah, so i gotta go...

i came back outside and then i saw aslan and will by his side..he looked at erick and then he just turned to see me and he said

• Statut : Arrivante
''is this the eirc the trees are telling me about?'' he nodded anna came and pulled him inside.aslan followed.we were alone.i wanted to run over to him and be in arms foever.but i was afraid that if i touched him he'd die.''(your name) what's wrong?'' he asked.i didn't answer.''it's still me.''he said.still i didn't talk.i could feel taers weal up in my eyes.he tried to walk twords me but the trip had worn him out.he feel.''will!''i screamed and ran to him and helped him sit up,but pulled away.''why did you do that?''he asked.''i'm afraid i'll hurt you.''i said ''i'm only hurt when i can't be with you''he embraced me and we both cried.''i dont ever want to leave you'' he said''neither do i''i said. Edité par will-love-will le 05/02/2006 à 02:27 Edité par will-love-will le 05/02/2006 à 02:28
Edité par will-love-will le 05/02/2006 à 02:30

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
i helped him stand up and then he threw his srms around me and hugged me, with no intention of letting go. "can i be in ur arms forever? i asked, tears streaming down my face. "i wish...i felt so alone while i was away form you..."

then i stayed there hugging hi and he said.."let me go talk to erick" so he grabbed my hand and went to where erick was and said

• Pays :
eric said,'Oh,good morning,your royal heighness.A great honor to meet you.I am Eric Chapman,son of Doctor Broiserly,the Third.'

on the edge of seventeen...
then will said.."since when o you know anna?" and erick said

• Statut : Arrivante
''we meet while she was out with you brother and wife.''he said.after a long talk with eiric,will came over to me and we went upstairs to our room.as soon as we entered he collapsed on the bed.i was scared but he was just worn out.

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
"om so tired...i could fall asleeep right now if i could..." he layed on the bed staring at the ceiling. i sat dwon next to him. "i know, im so tired too;i havent slept at all these past few days...i was so scared i was going to lose you...."william put his hand on my knee, and smiled...

• Pays :
then i asked " did u approve of eric"?

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
well he seems to be a good guy..but where is skandar??..umm he went to find someone since his last date wanted to see you not him..

"oh, why did his date want to see me? he asked. "because ur the hoxiest guy ever, and everyone wishes they were me...but dont worry, i told her off, and i think shes not going to be back...

• Pays :
oh will said confuzzled

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>

Page : 1 ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums