Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
it totally sux!oh well,im used to it...sometimes.lol im soo bored!i guess i could make another wallpaper if you guys want?i dont mind really do you guys want me to make another wallpaper?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i hate being grounded too i cant go to parties and to the movies etc...grrrrr
i never eat chocolates..well i do but like once every month or every three weeks....hehe..paui and my sister say im crazy and that im like the girl on mean girls (regina george) beacuse im always counting calories

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
thanx, paui 4 posting your old avatar

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
u welcomee
  • Pays :
really, i should do that cuz next year at high school the freshmen get tutored in swimming lessons by the juniors and seniors and i don't want to look fat.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
jaja i never do that!!!!!! but i do excercisee yeah
  • Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIDN"T KNOW U COULD LISTEN TO THE NARNIA SOUNDTRACK ONLINE!!!!!
I"M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

its not that hard once you get used to it....hehe..we dont take swimming lessons in high school..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
which song ar u listeniing righ now?????
  • Pays :
we have to, but i don't want to cuz i always eat a lot during the summer and don't exercise much!

• Pays :
I am listening to "to Aslans Camp" i love it!!!!!!

i am in spinning 3 times a week and i get supr tired
and i want to enter to golf clasess
  • Pays :
what do u mean u'r spinning???

i love aslan's camp too and the battleee
u can just imagin will galloping in his white horse fightingg
hhe..im always doing exersice..i go to dancing clases three times a week..and then in summer i go walking and to do some bicycle at the park..five times a week and two hours a day..but its really fun eheh

lol spinning classes! its like in a bike
  • Pays :
k i just posted my wallpaper in narnia and william banners

on the edge of seventeen...
its a stationary bike..hehehe..paui in golf clases?..i thought you just liked going to the golf camp because you could drive..hehe..oh well i guess i was wrong

Page : 1 ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums