Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
U R SO LUCKY!!

I'm starting 2 get hungry again, but parents are back

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and why dont you eat???..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i've been on here about 10 minutes because i had church today and a friend was over but oh well,i love this site anyway!!!!!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
sneak out and go 4 something to eat
what....i never get grounded..well i do but not at my room..hehehe..they ground me my ballet classes..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
when i get grounded i cant go to parties grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Pays :
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hungry like will on your avatar paui!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 04:10

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
jajjajajajajaja !!!!!!
  • Pays :
hey do you guys like my new avatar and signature?????

yes i love it and do u like minee
  • Pays :
yea i love 'em!sooo cool lol

• Pays :
i like u'r avatar paui, i'ts funny!!!!

yeah it's originall jajajaaj
  • Pays :
wait paui, i never got to save your old avatar!

hehe..hey why did you got grounded??..just asking you dont need to answer if you sdont want to

• Pays :
when i get grounded,i get no computer or phone

Image hosting by TinyPic
hehehe...when i get grounded they wont let me go to my dancing classes especially ballet becuase they know i love going..dancing ballet is my life heheh

seriously they grounded u for that????? that sux
  • Pays :
i hate being grounded!i also dont get sweets when im grounded,like ice cream and twizzlers and twix and my parents know i just LOVE twix bars!!!!

Page : 1 ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums