Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I know. Thanks! I wish it WAS reality. I'd never leave his side. Back to the story now...............

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
ugh! fine! ill be in my room! but i better not hear anything!!!! skandar said as he closed the door. mmph! i said and william nodded in agreement. "well, we could either go bcak to slep, or we can get up... which do you want to do?" willaim asked, yawning the entire time he said it. i looked at him. he looked at me. "sleep" we both said at the smae time. i rolled over and put my head on his chest. he put his arms back around me and we both went back to sleep until it was well nto the morning. we finally decided to get up, and so we went down and got some tea and biscuts and sat down on at the table...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Anna, Skander (being forced of course), and Georgie had prepared a lovely meal. It was delicious and Anna kept eyeing me. As William, Skander and Georgie arose, as Georgie wanted to play cricket, William smiled and said "be right back hun." "Ok sweetie," I replied. William left the table and Anna shoved me against the wall.........

"What r u doing! I thought we were friends!" I cried as the back door shut. "Not since u married my man, Will." Anna said loudly enough that I thought glass was going to break. "Ok, Anna, calm down. We can talk this out." "No, we can't! U don't understand, do u?"............

Scratch ur last post please william-number-number. Let's keep going where I left off plz. It's more dramatic. No offense.........

wait, when did we get married??? did i miss something?? that is in the this is the story game one, butnot here... speaking of which, some one do the regualr story game on!!!!!! please!!!! ok moving on...

anna chill, we're not married, and we're not going to be... at least not for a while... i said, still confused about everything. u arent? she asked. "no, we're just dating... thats it, but we are in love..." oh well thats finei guess... she let go of me, adn sat back down. then william came back in and we all went outside to play cricket...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
this time skandar got hit on the leg again and everyone stated cracking up except skandar and but before we came outside to play cricket,wemade a plan to mob skandar and run to him to hug him and squeeze him while shouting,'Skandie!'so we did after we were done laughing.

on the edge of seventeen...
I was so caught up in daydreaming about Will and I's future wedding day, when Skander chucked the ball at me (Just A LITTLE too hard) I fell to the ground. My nose was broken and all Skander did was mutter to himself, "Nice shot." William..............

tackled skandar to the ground and then ran over to me. "omg, r u ok? he asked. "well, my noe is broken, and im in pain." william picked me up and carried me back into the house. he layed me on the couch and has anna get me some ice. georgie sat at my feet, about to cry. dont worry georgie i said, im ok, i just hurt my nose. and twisted my leg kinda funny..." the bleeding finally stopped and everyone left, well, except for william. id kiss you right now, but i dont want to hurt your nose. "i dont care if its going to hurt! i said and threw myself at him...

• Statut : Habituée
william ran over to me and asked omg are u alright!? the he yelled to skandar get over here!! skandar, knowing that william was stronger than him, came over to my side also you go get a doctor right right now william said . . . . . .

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
  • Statut : Habituée
woops posted at the same time scratch my entry

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
To add to narniafreak's.....

He leaned in kissed me. "Ow" I gave a little jolt of pain but didn't want him to stop, so I didn't let it bother me. As for our night, Georgie came back to the house and cured me with her meds. She left then, knowing we wanted our time. We layed on the couch and talked till our silent breathing filled the room. The next morning, Skander got a STERN talking to from William. Of course, I wasn't around. William pulled Skander into a room and became the meanest he'd ever been, being so sweet always. Skander opened his mouth but Will covered it and said..........

HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY LOVE! I TRUSTED YOU TO BE A GENTLEMAN, AND YOU WERE A BEAST! IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGIAN, I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!" skandar stood there shaking, even more now than when the white witch yelled at him. william slapped him and left the room, and went to find me. when he found me, i was sitting on a bench in a one of the bedrooms. i like this scene i said, looking out the window. william sat down next to me, adn i leaned against him. "me too. i always siad that if i wanted to find beauty, i could look in this room. i never really knew what i meant by that untill i walked in here just now..."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Anna said from the doorway. We both whirled around. William walked up to her politely and took her hands. "We r not together Anna, me and (whateverurnameis)r together now. She thrust her hands away and slapped Will. "Oh no u didn't!" I said walking towards Will who was bleeding from the mouth. "Oh yes I di-id." Anna said. "It is SO on!" I yelled..............

• Pays :
(OMG this is getting violent!i dont know what to post sorry)

i ran over to her and slapped her, and she kicked me and i pulled her hair, and she sscratched me. it was an all out cat fight. william finally realized what was happening and he pulled anna off me and threw her against the wall. anna went into shock from being thrown by her ex lover and left the room, sobbing her eyes out. william, breathing hard and bleeding still ran over to me (i was on the ground...) and he knelt down next to me. are you ok? he asked. yes, im ok, but i think she hurt my nose again... i sat up and william looked at my nose. yeah i think she re- broke it...

• Pays :
OMG i am just laughing from the re-broke it part OMG

We called Georgie on my cell and my nose and his mouth looked normal again, after the meds of course. He held me in his arms, and we cried together, thinking of all that we had been through. Georgie, being smart, walked away. "Thanks Georgie," we sobbed as she left. Will and I decided to take one last visit to Narnia.. U never know which visit is ur last of course. Too tall, too ugly (like Anna never went in again) too old. So we walked inside the wardrobe and to Narnia. Then we couldn't belive what we saw..........

I LIKE THE CAT FIGHT... LOL

well i try...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
william got some meds and put it on my nose. it healed back and we got back up. well, since the omnly other person who hasnt tried to get rid of you is georgie, i think we should stay clear of everyone for the time being... william said. "yeah, mee too, wanna take a walk?" we both went outside and walked along the paths that were al around. when we got to the exact spot that i had been looking at through the window, we stopped and sat down...

"It's so pretty here. I don't ever want to leave u." I said laying my head on his shoulder and pulling a blanket I had brought out over the two of us. "Yeah, me neither." he cuddled closer as night began to fall........

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums