Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
until lily started crying, but it wasnt an im hungry vry, it was like an im scared cry. william and i jumped out of bed and ran inot ther room...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and there was lily crying i holded her and will checked the room but he just said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
somethings not right... and he went and checked everything out./..

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
that night we took lily to our room just to prevent any tragedies..and the enxt day will sent some centaurs to check the room and guard it for the rest of the day

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"has lily seen the gardens yet?"georgie asked. "no, she hasnt, why do we take her after lunch?" i said

so we took lily to he gardens and she seemed pretty happy to see them then will went to where we where and said

"(your name) i need to talk to you..." i handed lily over to georgie and walked over to him. "whats wrong?" i siad. "aslan has just got wind of some trouble...and he needs me to lead an army to battle and take care of it..." he looked at me worried. i stepped back. "no...u cant go...i mean...lily..." i was starting to shake, and he hugged me. "i know, thats why i dotn want to go, but if i dont, something even more terrible might hapen to you or lily, and i cant have that...and you have to stay here...lily needs you, and u know georgie cant take care of her for that long of a time..." "i knowi wispered"

i hugged will and said.."promise me you wont get hurt"..and will said.

"ill try not to,but i cant make any promises..." i started to cry a little."when are you leaving?" "first thing in the morning...before the sun rises..." i nodded, and burried my head in his neck. he and i stood there for while, taking in our last moments before he had to leave...

"will try to be safe remember that you have a daughter now and she needs you" wll hold me tighter and said..i know ill try to do my best..but..

i just cant make anypromises...you know i will be even more caerful now, but these things..they are way more powerful and come in much greater numbers that us." i looked at him. "yeah, but numbers do not win a battle..."

hen will kissed me and said..i will try to be back in four days..and i will be sending messenger trees to keep you informed..

"you better, adn you better do it everyday..." then georgie ran over. "why is everyone crying? lilys ok..."

then i looked at will and he said.."its just that im going to war"..then georgie said..

"you cant!" and she burst into tears and hugged him and wouldnt let go. william picked her up and wispered something into her ear, but i dont know what. then he hugged her and still held her, but she wasnt so clingy...

then we went back inside and will started packing all of his things and i just standed there looking at him while tears came out of my eyes..

william looked around the room. "i cant find my helmet..." i stood there looking, then saw it by the door. i went over and got it. "here..."i barely even wispered.william took his helmet and threw it on the bed then he hugged me and held me for a while..

i started crying then and he said.."im going to miss you"..then i said.."please try to keep in contact with us..and then i kissen him and then leaned my head on his chest..then will

picked me up and carried me over to the bed and sat down. "no matter what happens...remember that i love you and you are my everything...nothing iin this world matters more to me than you..." and he kissed my head and i stayed there inn his arms for what seemed liek all to short a time, becauselily started to cry...

then i went with lily and gave her her bottle and now that she was a little bit older she could grab it by herself..so i smiled and i went back to where william was and he said

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums