Forums

William Moseley (English) : whatever-you-want-it-to-be

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "whatever-you-want-it-to-be"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"HEY! wait! what are you doing?! STOP!" i heard a voice behind me right before i jumped. I turned and saw a young man around my age. Its dark, so i could see much. He runs up to me, and takes my arm. I look at his face, and he doesnt seem familiar to me. "What are you doing? You shouldn't be out here at this time of night, about to jump off a cliff." he says. I look down at my feet. "Just leave, ok? I want to die."
"Im not leaving. Im more stubborn than you think."
I start crying. "Please....(sob)....Just leave.....(sob)." He put his strong arms around me and held me. Thats all tht i needed at tht point. "Shhh..." he tried comfprting me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i cried and i pushed him to the ground and said "no!just leave me alone,you jerk!" and i jumped off the cliff before he could even get up.

on the edge of seventeen...
The ony thing i remembered was falling through the air, and feeling the impact of me hitting the water.

"Come on! Please be ok. Please." I heard a voice. I opened my eyes, and it was blurry, i could see figures in the room, and one on eachside of my bed. "I found her in the water. She might have fallen off of the bridge, or the cliff." I heard a familiar voice say. My vision started to clear, and i saw a doctor, nurses, and a young, familiar face. "How are you feeling?" The doctor said. "Why am i not dead? I am supposed to be dead!" I said. "Well, lucky for you, this nice young man helped you." I looked at the guy closer, and he was the one who tried to stop me. "I told you to let me die!" i said. I didnt scream it, i just whispered it, crying at the same time.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i slapped him hard across the face because i was so mad at him

but he just took it becasue he knew he did the right thing! he knew i would thank him later!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
but i never wanted to thank him.so i took a knife and stabbed myself in the heart 30 times and more

but since i was in the hospital they rushed me into surgery and repaired me!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Yuck! This is gross!

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
lol!!! wait, WHAT HAPPENED TO WILL?!!??!?!

After surgery, 2 days later, i woke up. I was in a different mood, i was more confused, and in need to be held, and loved. And to get out of the hospital. I saw the guy again. (did we give him a name? If we didnt we are going to name him.....*thinking*......JAKE!!!!!)

• Pays :
yea lets name him jake!lol
--------------------------------
i felt hurt and stupid,but still wanted to die.

Jake was standing in the doorway. "Hi" he said. He walked in, "Listen, thnxs for...helping me. Its been tough lately, and for once someone took notice, and cared. Im srry if i hurt you at all." i said as he walked to the side of the bed. He shook his head. "Anyone would do it. Im jake." he said, putting out his hand. "Im YN."I slowly put my hand in his, i had a weak grip, but his was strong and comforting. Then a thought of will came to me. "What, were is my brother?!?!" I said, sitting up with effort.

HAHAHAHA SKEETLES...... JAKE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

he went to get us all something to eat! just lay down and rest until he gets back! i'll tell you when he gets hear!

• Pays :
i nodded and layed my head back down.i took my ipod out of my bag and listened to it.

I LOVE JAKE!!! HAHA!!!!
"Hey!" i heard a voice in the doorway. I looked up. Will was standing in the doorway, with a bag of chinese. "WILL!" He came to the bed, and we hugged. I felt safe. "Jake, i got chinese, you like chinese?" will asked, putting the bags on the bed. Jake opened up the Bag, "LOVE chinese."
he said. Him and Will talked, and i watched them. Jake was a tall handome guy with green playful eyes, and his strong muscular arms. I stared at him, and watched his movements. His voice was strong, and he turned and saw me staring at him. "YN, you ok?" will asked.
I snapped out of it, taking some chinese. "Yeah, just a bit tired, and thinking. Im fine." I replied, a bit embarressed.

"hey. Hold on guys I need to go. somewhere."
We laughed and Jake nodded his head.
As soon as WIll closed the door I just felt this feeling for Jake for some wierd reason. I leaned in and kissed jake quickly. "Thanks for saving me." I said going back to my food. He smiled and turned light pink.

tht was cute!

He had a dazed look, and stared at me. I tried not to make it obviouse of anything, but i guess tht was too late, "Hungry?" i said, outting uo my eyesbrows, and motioning to the food. He just nodded and said, "Uhh-hu." he sat on the bed, and i told him everything tht happened between me and will. "Wow," he finally said, and thts all he said for a while. He was dazing, and staring at me. I looked at him, he said, "i have known will for a long time, and he never said anythign about having a beautiful sister." I blushed. "Thnxa, i guess."
"So, you like chinese?" He said. Will came in the door. I nodded. "Yeah."
"Well, would you like to come and get some chinese with me sometime?" He asked. I looked at will. He nodded, i was always thiking back to the situation with Chase. But jake wasnt like tht. "Sure!" i answered.

• Pays :
awwww so sweet!!!!erm.......someone add something,i don`t know what to do!lol
------------------------------------------------------------------

K hold on a sec.
Umm Idk ither!! LOL help!!

• Pays :
lol GRR
---------------------------------

ok, lemme add....umm.....

He took my hand and kissed it. "Hows friday at 7?" i smiled. "ok..." i said in a sighing daydreamy voice. He let out a short laughm and said bye to will. He walked out the room. I watched him, and ddiint take my eyes out of the doorwya, and will laughed.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums