Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
looked at him and said "will i love you but i felt like you just took me to the waterfall for you to remember when you where with her..and then he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
ran over and hugged him. "im so sorry he wispered, please,please forgive me!!!" i put my chinn down on his shoulder. "ill try, but u have to really work at it now..." and we stayed there hugging until my mom came out...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
no, i took you there because...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
wich one are we going to continue with??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
um, well, i dont know, i kinda like mine, but that makes me seem selfish...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and looked at will and she got really mad and she just closed the door..then will said

ok, well, i guess ur mom doesnt like me..." i looked at the door. "no, she doesnt like you... she never likes the guiys i like." william looked at me. "thers been other guys? exactly how many other guys???"

"one..and it was about 2 years ago" then will said

how serious was it?" i tried to remeber. "he was my first major kiss...it was right here, and i ran over to a spot in the yard. the moon was out, and we were loking at the stars..." i started remembering it, then all of a sudden william shoved me over. "oh my gosh, what the heck, obviously he meant something to you since you can describe in detail everything..."

well it was my first kiss and my first boyfriend" then will

said,"was he a good kisser?" i thought about it for a moment. "yeah, he was..he had great lips..." william got really angry then. "was he better than me?" "i dont know, let me see.."i said and grabbed him and pulled him towards me and kissed him. "no, no one kisses better than you..."

then will kissed me again and then he pulled off and said

"u sure im a better kisser?" but i pulled him back in and kept on kissing him. then i geard the door open and my moms footsteps...

but i didn't care and i just kept kissing him and then will said

"oh, hello mrs (ur last name), um we were, um.." he turned bright red. "(your name) what did i tell you about guys? go to ur room right now. william go home..." she pulled me away and dragged me in the house. william stood there confuzzled, and then turned to leave...

i got really amd and then my mom said that she didnt want me to be with will because he was only making me suffer..then i told ehr i would continue seeing will..she got really mas and said "you wont see him again you are living under my roof and you will follow my rules"..so i got somethings and went out of the house and i stayed at a hotel for that night..then my cell phone started ringing and it was will and i told him what had happened and he said

hmm, so ur not at ur house?" "no.. im in a hotel." and ur mom isnt there?" "no... shes at home." "ok, then im coming over..."

then will got there and he hugged me and then he said

we need to figure this all out... we both know we are crazy for each other, but obviously there are people who dont want us together..;

yes.i know but where are we going now??

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums