Forums

William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
"She said daddy!even tho,i`m not her dad...." i smiled a tiny bit,and said "Well,you can be her adopted dad...or her uncle,whichever you prefer

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"Well, we can make our decision after dinner tonight. Ok? For now lets get little Elli to your parents house. You get ready to go, and ill drop her off." Will left my room, and i wondered what he ment by "after dinner tonight" but ignored it, and got on a nice pair of jeans, and a tank top, and a jean jacket. He came through the door later on wearing something a little nicer. "Ready?" he asked.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i looked a little embarassed "well,i guess i should dress up tonight..."

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"You look stunning." He said wipping my cheek. I had red stain marks on my cheeks and he looked at me as if to say its-derik-again?

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
and i nodded.i loved will,but my own[dead] husband never got to see his own flesh and blood.

this is getting good you guys!!!_____________________________________

He took my hand and squeezed it, than we walked out to the car. There was a lot of traffic, so it took a little while to get to the restaraunte(sp?).

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
but we decided to walk quietly and slowly and take in the moment! there's no point in trying to rush something when there's nothing you can do about it!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
wait,the traffic??lol sorry i`m confused!
--------------------------------------------

ok my bad! i thought we were walking to the restaurant for some reason! carry on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Pays :
lol ok =P
----------------------------
we finally got there.when i saw it,i was amazed.it had gold angels with bows and heart-type arrows on the fireplace mantel.

I gave will a mischieveouse/curiouse smile. I guess i was interested in what this dinner ment. He kissed my cheek. "Hungry?" he asked.
"Starving." I answer with exageration.
We chose a table in the corner alone. Nnot many people where there. I guess not many people can afford this type of resturaunte!

• Pays :
and i sighed a bit,because on the way to the restaurant i saw a poor family asking for money to be able to come here.i said "um,i`ll be right back.if the waiter comes,tell him i`d like an iced tea" and i walked outside to the family.i think will was looking at what i was doing,he saw me giving twenty dollar bills to the family,so they could afford to stay in a hotel,too.he smiled at the sight

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
He came up behind me and handed each one of them ANOTHER twenty and smiled.

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
"You have a heart of gold, YN. Despite your worries and troubles."
The father of the family agreed, "There should be more people in the world like you miss. Bless you. Your a lucky one young man, not many men get to have a wife like tht." They walked off. "But were not i mean we are but not liek tht but i mean--" I looked at will who was smiling, i laughed, and we went back inside.

• Pays :
awww that was sweet,skeetles!urgh,i don`t know what to put after that!lol
------------------------------------

lol! thnx!--

We sat down and got our orders, and the food was deliciouse. After dinner, Will brought me to the peir. No one else was their, it was beautiful, all of the lights from the city glowing to the sky, and aluminating off of the water.

• Pays :
i was just standing there,when will bent down on one knee and...

took out a velvet case, and opened it, inside was a diomand ring. "YN...I love you, i always have. I have traveled the world, and have never saw anything as beautiful, and have never met anyone as kind as you. YN,...will--will you marry me?"

I was kinda shocked. I stood there, eyes wide and mouth open. He stood up, and my mouth closed. "Will...I-I, i dont know what to say. I mean...I love you too. I loved you when you left, and when you came back."
"All you have to do is say yes." Will said.
"But elli and--"
"I will help you take care of her."
"I know you will. And she would have a father."
Will nodded.
"Yes." I whispered. He looked at me wide eyed. "What?" he said, making sure he heard correrctly. i laughed, "Yes will, ill marry you. Ill be your wife. Ill love you ad cook for you and clean and----" Wil grabbed me in his arms, lifted me and swung me around, and kissed me.

gosh skeetles you are soooooooo good at these stories!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

• Pays :
omg skeetles,that`s so sweet!i`m crying!haha
--------------------------------------------------
i kissed his cheeks and lips over and over

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums