Forums

William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
cheating scum

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
lol!!! this is GREAT!!!!! lol!!!

I let a smile appear on my face. We got to the couch, and he looked around the room at the mess i made. "Ill clean it up, dont wrry about it. Want something to eat or drink?"
He said right away--" Ill get you some water."
"Wait, -will, come and see Elli." i said. He finally put me down.
We walked to the crib. "YN...shes-shes beautiful...just like you." he said, taking my hand. "I think she has your eyes, and....(deep breath) Dereks (sniff)......face." I got it out without balling my eyes out.
"You can hold her if you want." i said, picking her up. "Sure."

7 months later::

Will has been helping me as much as possible, almost everyday actually. And i got over my emotions, and didnt let my emotions get the best of me. Well, i did sometimes, but not much. Not as much as before. Will came over late tht day, running to hold elli. "Hey sweetie!" he said to Elli, picking her up, and kissing her cheek. "So much for a "hi"." I said, smileing. I enjoyed Will coming over everyday. And he loved Elli too. And someone else. But tht was besides the point. "Why are you late? Everything ok?"

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
"ummmm.....", he said looking at me with a tad bit of worry in his face but quickly erasing it, "yeah! of course!" he then smiled and picked up elli!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
I ignored the face he made, and walked up to him, and Elli. I kissed Elli on the cheek. "Shes just to cute. Huh will?"

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
"definitly yn." said Will "yn I have something to ask you." "whats that?"

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
"well, you deserve a break. You work hard everyday."

"Well, so do you, you have pretty much lived over here." i said.
"Well, yn, do you want to go out to eat tonight?"
I was surprised. "Sure." i answered almost instantly.

"good! i've already asked your parents to come watch elli!"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
"so where do you want to go?" asked Will
"anyplace thats cheap" I mumpled under my breathe
We both started to laugh and Elli let out a series of moans and groans

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays :
"aww,"i said,"she`s tired.let me lay her down for a nap."

on the edge of seventeen...
Will walked up the stairs to help me with elli. After putting elli to sleep, i walked into my room, and walked to a picture on my dresser, and picked it up. Will walked up behind me, "You kept tht picture?" he said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, it was a great day." i said. the picture was of me and will in a picture booth with different pictures of us making weird faces, and one of us kissing. "Remember the rollar coaster? What was it called.....the Bear tracks!" i said. "Oh yeah! you almost fell out, until i caught you, then after you got off, you hurled? Tht was great." he said
"Yeah, what about you?" we went through the haunted house? You screamed likea girl!" i said.

• Pays :
he laughed and said,"well,i guess i found the girl in me!" and we laughed

"what about the girl FOR you? have you found her yet!" i said with my head down kind of embarrassed for asking that question!

• Pays :
he smiled just barely and said "i found her,but i don`t think she found me..."

"well maybe she has, but she just needs time to get through some things first!" i said!

• Pays :
but,i didn`t know if he was talking about me or some other girl...

but then he reaches over takes the picture out of my hand! he set it down and then held my in a loving embrace and just said, "well i have a feeling he'll wait!"

then i pulled away partly and held onto his arms and said, "i'm glad"

• Pays :
And I hugged him like there was no tomorrow.well,tomorrow would have to wait because Ellie was crying and i groaned and went to go get her,but will stopped me and said "I`ll take care of her"

i sighed a breath of relief with a smile of graditude! i flopped backwards on my bed and truly smiled for the first time sinse derek had left!

• Pays :
but then i remembered Derek,and broke down into tears

I wanted to hide it. But for some reason, i thought i didnt have any more tears to cry, but i did. I think it was because of Will and becuase of Derek. Will was here, and i love him now. I know it for sure. But Derek is gone, and Elli was his baby. The jerk left me though, for a dangerouse job.
I started having bitter feelings for Derek, not tht it would matter, he was dead, and then i started having bitter feelings for Will, he tried to take over, and be the baby's father. I dont know if i wanted tht or not. But he was an Wonderful dad. I was sure of tht. Will walked in the room, with Elli in his arms. I was still laying on the bed, tears running down. I turned around, so he couldnt see me crying, and wiped my tears. "YN, Elli just said her FIRST WORD!!!!!" he said coming in. "She just said....."

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums